eCPD - Tips for Reinstating existing Boundaries and Marking
Date & Time
Friday, 21 Jan 2022
- 12:45 pm
This is a recording of a webinar presented live on 21 July 2020.
The Queensland Land Surveying Commission Committee is pleased to offer a series of webinars with the primary purpose of assisting surveyors seeking renewal and registration requirements with the Surveyors' Board of Queensland. The list of topics has been identified in cooperation with the Board to address areas of the competency framework that often possess greater challenge applicants and surveyors demonstrating competency.
Who will benefit from attending these webinars:
- Graduates seeking progression to Surveyor Registration with SBQ.
- Registered surveyors progressing to Cadastral Endorsement with SBQ.
- Registered Surveyors who wish to refresh skills and competency in common problem areas for Registered Surveyors.
- Registered Surveyors requiring evidence to support a CER for registration Renewal.
There are two series running concurrently, with one webinar per month from each: the Cadastral Endorsement Competency Framework Series and Registered Surveyor Competency Framework Series.
This webinar on reinstatement, presented by the highly experienced Ewen Sneddon, was the first in the Cadastral Endorsement Competency Framework Series and will be providing tips on dealing with existing boundaries and markings (competencies C6 & C7).
By registering below, you will receive the link to the recording to watch at your leisure.
- SSSI: One CPD point
- BOSSI: One survey practice point for viewing plus achievement of 80% passmark on questionnaire or 0.5 pts for viewing only (Code: SSSINSW1005)
Katie Le Miere