eCPD - SA Land Surveying Update - Planning Reform, New Regulations and Education
Date & Time
Thursday, 3 Mar 2022
- 1:30 pm
This is a recording of a live webinar presented on 3 September 2020.
A must view webinar for all Land Surveyors in South Australia.
This webinar will update members and colleagues on the new SA Survey Regulations, the Surveyor General's Audit program and the SA planning reforms. Finally, learn more about the UniSA's new surveying degree.
- New Survey Regulations
(Bradley Slape, Office of the Surveyor-General)
- Office of the Surveyor-General update – new website
- Survey Regulations 2020,
- Notices of the Surveyor-General and reissued Cadastral Survey
- Guidelines and Plan Presentation Guidelines,
- SAPPA survey mark reports and integration with ePlanning
- Surveyor-General Audit Program
(Peter Brinkley, Office of the Surveyor-General)
- Role of Audit Surveyor, audit program and audit subcommittee
- UniSA Surveying degree update
(Dr Paul Corcoran, UniSA)
- New Planning System FAQ
(Chad King, Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure)
By registering below, you will receive an email confirmation containing the link to the recording, which can be watched at a time that suits you.
This event is worth one SSSI CPD Point. Note, only the individual registered for the event is entitled to receive the associated CPD points.
Katie Le Miere