eCPD - Design Lots and Layouts for cadastral surveyors
Date & Time
Thursday, 26 May 2022
- 2:00 pm
This is a recording of a presentation held live on 26 November 2020
The Queensland Land Surveying Commission Committee was pleased to offer a series of webinars with the primary purpose of assisting surveyors seeking renewal and registration requirements with the Surveyors' Board of Queensland. The list of topics has been identified in cooperation with the Board to address areas of the competency framework that often possess greater challenge applicants and surveyors demonstrating competency.
Who will benefit from listening to these webinars:
- Graduates seeking progression to Surveyor Registration with SBQ.
- Registered surveyors progressing to Cadastral Endorsement with SBQ.
- Registered Surveyors who wish to refresh skills and competency in common problem areas for Registered Surveyors.
- Registered Surveyors to support a CER for registration Renewal.
There were two series running concurrently: the Cadastral Endorsement Competency Framework Series and Registered Surveyor Competency Framework Series.
This session covered:
- Introduction – about Damian Reardon and Bennett + Bennett
- What is Urban Design and where does lot and layout design fit into this
- Regulatory provisions / policies relating to layout and lot design
- Design process and elements for consideration
- Key elements for surveyors to consider
- Question time
The speaker for this webinar was Damian Reardon, Senior Urban Designer / Visualisation Specialist from Bennett + Bennett in Brisbane. Click here for Damian's biography.
By registering at the bottom of this page, you will receive a confirmation email containing the link to the recording to watch at a time that suits you.
- SSSI - 0.75 CPD points
- BOSSI - 0.75 Survey Practice Points (SSSINSW1033)
Katie Le Miere
National Events Manager