eCPD- National LSC: Celebrating Global Surveyors' Day 2021
Date & Time
Friday, 23 Sep 2022
- 1:00 pm
This is a recording of a webinar held 23 March 2021.
Hosted by our National Land Surveying Commission Committee, this Global Surveyors' Day Celebration took place in the form of a webinar to celebrate the diversity of the term "global surveyor".
Over the session, you will hear from six very different surveyors from varying cultural and specialisation backgrounds. In marking the theme of Women in Surveying for Global Surveyors' Day 2021, we will hear from surveyors from across Australia, Malaysia, New Zealand and Canada though lighting talks around two topics:
- What it means to be a surveyor
- What are some of the greatest opportunities that lay ahead of us as a surveying profession?
- Lee Hellen National Land Surveying Commission Committee Chair – Brisbane, Australia (Moderator)
- Jennifer Brindle Operations Manager, Precision Hydrographic Services - Adelaide, Australia
- Janina Ferrer Surveyor, Surveying Services Land Division Queensland Government – Brisbane, Australia
- Nur Hafizah Binti Ramli Senior Project Surveyor, Jurukur Esa Sdn Bhd – Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
- Chrystine Maltais Director of International Affairs, Ecce Terra – Montreal, Canada
- Nicholas Cooper Senior Surveyor, Department of Infrastructure, Planning and Logistics - Darwin, Australia
- Rebecca Strang Land Infrastructure & Geospatial Capability Leader, Aurecon - Auckland, New Zealand
By registering at the bottom of this page, you will receive a confirmation email containing the link to the recording to watch at a time that suits you.
This event is worth one SSSI CPD Point. Note, only the individual registered for the event is entitled to receive the associated CPD points.
Free for all, in celebration of Global Surveyors Day!
Katie Le Miere, National Events Manager