eCPD - How to establish, measure and adjust horizontal and vertical survey control using GNSS
Date & Time
Tuesday, 15 Mar 2022
- 1:00 pm
This is a recording of a live presentation held on 15 September 2020.
The Queensland Land Surveying Commission (QLSC) Committee is pleased to offer a series of webinars with the primary purpose of assisting surveyors seeking renewal and registration requirements with the Surveyors' Board of Queensland. The list of topics has been identified in cooperation with the Board to address areas of the competency framework that often possess greater challenge applicants and surveyors demonstrating competency.
Who will benefit from attending these webinars:
- Graduates seeking progression to Surveyor Registration with SBQ.
- Registered surveyors progressing to Cadastral Endorsement with SBQ.
- Registered Surveyors who wish to refresh skills and competency in common problem areas for Registered Surveyors.
- Registered Surveyors to support a CER for registration Renewal.
There were two series running concurrently, with one webinar per month from each: the Cadastral Endorsement Competency Framework Series and Registered Surveyor Competency Framework Series.
This webinar, presented by Graham Jensen, was the second in the Registered Surveyors Competency Framework Series.
The presentation develops required knowledge and skill to process and adjust GNSS survey control networks and calculate the Survey Uncertainties (SU) and estimated Positional Uncertainties (PU) from the output adjustment results of the estimated coordinates and uncertainties.
Graham is the Principal Surveyor in the Far North District/Cairns Office for the Department of Transport and Main Roads and is also currently the SSSI Northern Group Chair.
By registering below, you will receive a confirmation email containing the link to the recording, to watch at a time that suits you.
- SSSI: One CPD point
- BOSSI: One survey practice point for viewing plus achievement of 80% passmark on questionnaire or 0.5 pts for viewing only (Code: SSSINSW1011)
Katie Le Miere
National Events Manager