eCPD - 2020 Victorian Spatial Showcase & eSummit
Date & Time
Wednesday, 18 May 2022
- 5:30 pm
THIS IS THE RECORDING OF OUR LIVE EVENT HELD ON 18 - 19 NOVEMBER 2020.
We are pleased to announce that SSSI partnerED with SIBA|GITA and DELWP to present the 2020 Victorian Spatial Showcase & eSummit.
We brought together government agencies, industry academics and community spatial enthusiasts to connect and learn more about the innovative spatial data, technology and services that Victoria has to offer. On the agenda was a mix of lightning talks and presentations by a diverse range of industry professionals.
Spatially enabling the Sustainable Development Goals
This year, we tackled some of the world’s most complex problems – our 2020 theme was exploring how the spatial industry is enabling the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) through innovation. But what are the SDGs you might ask? The 2030 agenda for Sustainable Development, adopted by all UN Member States in 2015. provides a shared blueprint for peace and prosperity for people and the planet, now and into the future. At its heart are the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), which are an urgent call to action by developed and developing countries across the globe.
The full program for the event is available here.
In recognition of current circumstances, we are very pleased to announce that registration for this two day event is FREE for all.
By registering at the bottom of this page, you will receive a confirmation email containing the link to the recordings to watch at a time that suits you.
- SSSI CPD Points: 3.5 per day
- FPET (Vic) Points:
- Day One 9.30-10.30 1 Development Planning Point
- Day Two 9.45-10.40 1 Cadastral Survey Practice Point
- All other times self-assessment at 0.5 Other Point for each 30 mins
- BOSSI (NSW) Points: Day 1 - 1.5 Survey Practice Points SSSINSW1031; Day 2 - 1.5 Survey Practice Points SSSINSW1032
- LSLB (WA): 4 General points and 1 Cadastral Point
- LSE (Tas) Points: Day 1 - 3.0 General Education; Day 2 - 1.5 Land Surveying Education, 2.0 General Education
Only the individual registered is entitled to claim the associated CPD points.
Thanks to our fantastic Gold Event Sponsors!
Katie Le Miere
SSSI National Events Manager