eCPD - Victorian Planning Authority 2022 Update
Date & Time
Friday, 15 Sep 2023
- 11:00 am
This is a recording of a webinar held on Tuesday 15 March 2022.
Register for this recording to hear from Julia Weyhe, Strategic Planning Manager and others from the team at the Victorian Planning Authority.
The VPA recently released Precinct Structure Planning Guidelines: New Communities in Victoria and wants to work with key stakeholders to ensure site responsive outcomes meet the original intent of a PSP.
Some of these new initiatives and support materials you will learn about include:-
- Development of a Practitioners Toolbox of guidance notes to assist in the delivery of PSP targets.
- Updating the small lot housing code for lots under 300m²
- Updating design guidance for greenfield activity centres
- Development of a subdivision and housing typology book to help deliver revised density and diversity targets
- Other relevant VPA policies and frameworks, such as the Generally In Accordance Guidelines, Greenfield Subdivision Permits etc.
This is a tailored session for professionals working in the land development sector to help you understand how the updated Guidelines will impact you and your work.
By registering below, you receive access to the watch the webinar recording at your leisure.
Note: if you can't see the registration form below, ensure you don't have third party cookies blocked (Chrome instructions, Edge instructions) on your browser or try an alternative browser.
- SSSI: 1 CPD point
- SRBV: 1 Development Planning FPET point for those who watch the recording and achieve an 80% passmark on a questionnaire.
Note, only the individual registered for the event is entitled to receive the associated CPD point/s.