ACT 2021 Online Twilight Seminar: December
Date & Time
Tuesday, 7 Dec 2021
- 6:00 pm
We are pleased to continue our 2021 SSSI ACT Land Surveying Commission Twilight Seminar Series, with the final event of the year. It is an excellent opportunity for our members and other local surveying professionals to hear the latest updates from the Office of the Surveyor-General and more.
A great program of relevant, interesting topics have been held over the year and for this final session, the Committee have decided to move the program online, to ensure the safety and ease of all attendees.
|| Welcome & SSSI Update – Noel Ward SSSI ACT Chair
|| Locate22 Conference Update - Hannah Martin Locate22 Program Chair
BOSSI & OSGLI Update – Jeff Brown ACT Surveyor-General
- Plan examination fee
- BOSSI MOU review
- Surveyor-General position
- Legislation under review including:
- occupational discipline
- Professional Indemnity Insurance requirements
- power of entry
- Guideline No 22 - The determination of boundaries
- Guideline No 23 - Sublease Plans
- ICSM and ANZLIC update
Unit Title digital lodgement - Aaron Oshyer Director Leasing, EPSDD
- New processes
- Easements on leases
|| Plan Examination Update - Joanne Hawkes Surveyor, OSGLI
- G6 update
- Amended DP XPlan Checklist & Requisitions template
- How to show Easements on a DP
|| RM & CRM data lodgement – William Steer Graduate Surveyor OSGLI
Surveyors Act Review – Greg Ledwidge ACT Deputy Surveyor-General
- ADR (Automatic Deemed Recognition)
- Regulation of Engineering Surveyors
Surveyor registration - Laura Thomas ACT Registrar of Surveyors
- New processes
- CPD requirements
By registering below, you receive access to the watch the webinar live OR if you can't watch it live, you receive the link to the recording 24 hours after the event date. You can then watch the recording at your leisure.
Note: if you can't see the registration form below, ensure you don't have third party cookies blocked (Chrome instructions, Edge instructions) on your browser or try an alternative browser.
- SSSI: 2 CPD point
- BOSSI: 0.5 CAD point and 1.5 Survey Practice points (SSSINSW2010) for those who watch live OR those who watch the recording and achieve an 80% passmark on a questionnaire. 1 Survey Practice point for those who watch the recording only.
Note, only the individual registered for the event is entitled to receive the associated CPD point/s.
Free for SSSI members, low cost for all others!
Katie Le Miere
National Events Manager