CECF Webinar Series: Design Lots and Layouts for cadastral surveyors
Date & Time
Thursday, 26 Nov 2020
- 2:00 pm
The Queensland Land Surveying Commission Committee is pleased to offer a series of webinars with the primary purpose of assisting surveyors seeking renewal and registration requirements with the Surveyors' Board of Queensland. The list of topics has been identified in cooperation with the Board to address areas of the competency framework that often possess greater challenge applicants and surveyors demonstrating competency.
Who will benefit from attending these webinars:
- Graduates seeking progression to Surveyor Registration with SBQ.
- Registered surveyors progressing to Cadastral Endorsement with SBQ.
- Registered Surveyors who wish to refresh skills and competency in common problem areas for Registered Surveyors.
- Registered Surveyors to support a CER for registration Renewal.
There are two series running concurrently, with one webinar per month from each: the Cadastral Endorsement Competency Framework Series and Registered Surveyor Competency Framework Series.
This session will cover:
- Introduction – about Damian Reardon and Bennett + Bennett
- What is Urban Design and where does lot and layout design fit into this
- Regulatory provisions / policies relating to layout and lot design
- Design process and elements for consideration
- Key elements for surveyors to consider
- Question time
The speaker for this webinar is Damian Reardon. Senior Urban Designer / Visualisation Specialist from Bennett + Bennett in Brisbane. Click here for Damian's biography.
By registering below, you receive access to the watch the webinar live OR if you can't watch it live, you receive the link to the recording 24 hours after the event date. You can then watch the recording at your leisure.
This event is worth 1.0 SSSI CPD Point & 0.75 BOSSI Survey Practice Points (SSSINSW1033).
Please note, only the individual who registers for the webinar can claim the associated CPD points.
Katie Le Miere
National Events Manager