2021 Space & Geospatial Collaborative Workshop
Date & Time
Thursday, 16 Sep 2021
- 2:00 pm
Image produced from ESA remote sensing data and processed by David Bruce
The Space & Geospatial Collaborative Workshop is being jointly hosted by the Andy Thomas Space Foundation and SSSI in Adelaide on Thursday 16 September 2021, the day following the Australian Space Forum and the day before Spatial Information Day.
This inter-disciplinary workshop will provide a unique opportunity for professionals from both space and spatial sectors to connect and discuss the increasing synergy and collaborative opportunities that have resulted from Australia’s renewed commitment to space technology development and the requirements and capabilities of the modern spatial information industry. The spatial professional has been an enduring end-user of space applications such as PNT (positioning, navigation and timing), EO (Earth Observation) and telecommunications.
Everyone is invited to attend to hear from experts in the field and to connect with like-minded professionals.
We are so pleased to announce our program for the event! Please click here to view
Note, program is subject to change.
Our esteemed speakers and panellists include:
- Alison Rose Chief - Place, Space and Communities Division, Geoscience Australia
- Peter Woodgate Chair, SmartSat CRC
- James Brown CEO, Space Industry Association of Australia
- Tony Wheeler CEO, SSSI
- Aude Vignelles Chief Technology Officer, Australian Space Agency
- Andy Koronios CEO, SmartSatCRC
- Sandy Carruthers Executive Director, SA Department for Environment and Water
- David Bruce Associate Professor GIS, Flinders University
- Rebecca De Cicco Principal, Digital Operations, Aurecon
- Mark Deuter Managing Director, Aerometrex
- Flavia Tata Nardini CEO and Co-founder, Fleet Space Technologies
- Leanne Cunnold CEO, AROSE
- Tom Rayner VP Sales / Business Development Executive, Myriota
- Russell Dippy Emergency Management Coordinator South Australia Police
Registration is now open below! Registration offers great value as attendees receive morning tea and lunch, as well the opportunity to learn, connect and share.
Note: if you can't see the registration form below, ensure you don't have third party cookies blocked (Chrome instructions, Edge instructions) on your browser or try an alternative browser.
Adelaide Convention Centre
Katie Le Miere, SSSI National Events Manager