2021 NSW Regional Conference & APSEA-NSW
Date & Time
Thursday, 17 Feb 2022
- Friday, 18 Feb 2022
- 5:00 pm
The SSSI NSW Regional Committee advises that due to COVID-19, our 2021 annual conference will be now be postponed until 17 - 18 February 2022.
It will take place in the Castlereagh Hotel/NSW Masonic Club and promises to be a fantastic opportunity to learn and network with SSSI members and the broader surveying and spatial community.
The first day will be a Digital Twin workshop, an interactive session getting ‘under the bonnet’, looking at data sharing, use cases, ‘how to’ and more; followed by the NSW Asia-Pacific Spatial Excellence Awards dinner that evening, celebrating the outstanding work being undertaken across the region. The second day will be the main conference, with speakers from across the industry presenting on various surveying and spatial topics.
Call for Abstracts
We welcome submission of abstracts for consideration as presentations on the main conference day, Friday 15 February.
We are interested in a variety of topics including but not limited to:
- technical innovation, spatial aps, cloud computing, survey innovation, RPAS
- data analytics, crowd sourcing, machine learning, artificial intelligence, automation, data partnerships
- surveying - land, cadastral, hydrographic, aerial survey, engineering,
- 3D, digital engineering, LiDAR, reality meshes, BIM
- Mobility, emergency management, spatial digital twin, environment, community, smart cities, utilities, coastal management, climate change
- convergence of space and spatial
- from a variety of sectors – local government, defence, planning, conservation, agroforestry, state and federal government …
The Call for Abstracts closes at midday on Friday 26 November, so submit now here!
Registration is now open below. There are five options for registration:
- Full Event (Workshop, Dinner and Conference)
- Conference + APSEA-NSW
- Digital Twin Workshop + APSEA-NSW
- Conference Only
- Digital Twin Workshop Only.
There are great discounts for SSSI members, and ISNSW members can also register at member prices - just choose a member ticket type and enter "ISNSW" in the member number field.
CPD point allocations for SSSI and BOSSI will be provided closer to the event.
We invite you to consider sponsoring this exciting event on the NSW spatial calendar. Please click here to the view the event sponsorship proposal or don't hesitate to reach out to Katie on the details below if you are interesting in getting involved.
Castlereagh Boutique Hotel, 169 Castlereagh St, Sydney NSW 2000
Katie Le Miere, SSSI National Events Manager