Step Up! Presentation Skills Workshop
Date & Time
Tuesday, 15 Oct 2019
- 12:30 pm
STEP UP! A Presentation skills workshop to encourage you to speak up and share your knowledge and ideas effectively to your industry.
Step Up! - Yes, you are good enough! Yes, you have a valuable message to share and Yes! Your voice needs to be heard. This is your opportunity to contribute; it’s time to step up. Attend this half-day workshop to develop your confidence and manage your internal voice.
Topics will include:
- Defining your presentation objective
- Tailoring your presentation to the audience
- Developing your topic – mind mapping
- Structuring your presentation so it is easy to follow
- Weave in stories with your experience to increase engagement
- Deliver with passion
- Answering questions & thinking on your feet
- How to prevent death by PowerPoint
Sharon Ferrier, a dynamic corporate educator, facilitator, coach and speaker from Persuasive Presentations, will lead this workshop. Sharon has a knack for making the complex simple. She believes that passionate people persuade and that to make your message stick, you need to balance information with delivery style.
Imogen Craig, SSSI-SA Regional Operations Manager