SSSI Tasmania 2020 Surveying & Spatial eConference
Date & Time
Thursday, 12 Nov 2020
- Friday, 13 Nov 2020
- 4:00 pm
SSSI Tasmania is going virtual in 2020
Join us on Thursday 12 and Friday 13 November for the 2020 SSSI Tasmania Surveying & Spatial eConference, from 2.00 - 4.00pm each day.
As always, it will be a chance to hear from local experts on local issues, along with a some respected speakers on national matters affecting professionals in Tasmania and the industry as a whole.
And while we can't get everyone together in person, we hope to incorporate the chance to catch up for a cake and coffee and chat - just via Zoom!
The program is now available - check it out here!
Register now below and you will receive the session links closer to the event.
In recognition of the virtual nature of the event this year, we have reduced the registration fees, and we are pleased to advise SSSI Student members and our valued Tasmanian Sustaining Partners will be able to attend both days for free!
- Members - $45 for one day or save and register for both days for only $70!
- Alliance Partners (SSNZ, ISNSW, ISV, Tafe NSW Staff) - receive the member rates above
- SSSI Student Members - $0 for both days (and if you aren't a member yet, click here to fill in the form, then provide your current student ID - it's free to join!)
- Tasmania Sustaining Partners (Hobart City Council, Jacobs Tasmania, Land Tasmania or Veris Tasmania) - $0 for both days
- Non-members - $75 for one day or save and register for both days for only $120
For those based in or near Hobart, we would like to invite you to join us for dinner at the Brunswick Hotel at 6pm on Thursday 12 November, following the first day of the conference.
It is at your own cost but we would love to (safely) catch up with those who can make it! The deadline for RSVP is midday on Thursday 5 November. Please email email@example.com if you would like to come along.
- SSSI: 2 points per day
- Tasmania: Day One - 3 Land Surveying Points; Day Two - 2 General Points
- LSLB (WA): 2 General points and 1 Cadastral Point
- FPET (Vic) Points: 2 CSP - Day One; 2 Other points - Day Two
- BOSSI (NSW) Points: 2 Survey Practice Points each day (Day 1 SSSINSW1025 & Day 2 SSSINSW1026)
Are you interested in promoting your organisation to a group of relevant, connected and diverse spatial professionals? Receive a range of branding benefits by sponsoring the 2020 SSSI Tasmania Surveying & Spatial eConference! Check out the proposal here or contact Katie on the details below.
Thanks to our fantastic event sponsors!
Katie Le Miere
National Events Manager