SSSI Tasmania Surveying & Spatial eConference
Date & Time
Thursday, 12 Nov 2020
- Friday, 13 Nov 2020
- 4:00 pm
SSSI Tasmania is going virtual in 2020!
Join us on Thursday 12 and Friday 13 November for the 2020 SSSI Tasmania Surveying & Spatial eConference, from 2.00 - 4.00pm each day.
As always, it will be a chance to hear from local experts on local issues, along with a some respected speakers on national matters affecting professionals in Tasmania and the industry as a whole.
And while we can't get everyone together in person, we hope to incorporate the chance to catch up for a cake and coffee and chat - just via Zoom!
At this stage we are planning one day to cover spatial topics and the other cadastral topics, however the program will be released as soon as possible.
Register now below and you will receive the session links closer to the event.
In recognition of the virtual nature of the event this year, we have reduced the registration fees, and we are pleased to advise SSSI Student members and our valued Tasmanian Sustaining Partners will be able to attend both days for free!
- Members - $45 for one day or save and register for both days for only $70!
- Alliance Partners (SSNZ, ISNSW, ISV, Tafe NSW Staff) - receive the member rates above
- SSSI Student Members - $0 for both days (and if you aren't a member yet, click here to fill in the form, then provide your current student ID - it's free to join!)
- Tasmania Sustaining Partners (Hobart City Council, Jacobs Tasmania, Land Tasmania or Veris Tasmania) - $0 for both days
- Non-members - $75 for one day or save and register for both days for only $120
SSSI CPD Points: 2 per day
Tas CPD Points: tba
FPET Points: tba
BOSSI Points: tba
Are you interested in promoting your organisation to a group of relevant, connected and diverse spatial professionals? Receive a range of branding benefits by sponsoring the 2020 SSSI Tasmania Surveying & Spatial eConference! Check out the proposal here or contact Katie on the details below.
Thanks to our fantastic Gold Event Sponsors!
Katie Le Miere
National Events Manager