WA Geospatial Conference & APSEA-WA
Date & Time
Thursday, 16 Feb 2023
- 10:00 pm
The planned Digital Twin Symposium has been moved to November, but we are still keen to get the WA geospatial community together to learn, network and share!
So join us for our 2022 annual conference and awards - in 2023! We will be holding the event at the fantastic Hyatt Perth, so register now to plan to catch up with colleagues old and new after the holiday season.
The WA Asia-Pacific Spatial Excellence Awards dinner will also be held in conjunction with the conference, celebrating the outstanding work being undertaken across the region during 2022.
Don't miss this important event on the WA geospatial calendar - save the date!
Call for abstracts
We are seeking presentations from across the WA geospatial industry. We know there are some hugely interesting, innovative and challenging work being undertaken locally, so we would love to hear from you! Topics could include (but not limited to):
- Geospatial in infrastructure delivery
- Advances in survey
- Improving the connection of regional locations and supporting new infrastructure
- Taking stock of how digital and geospatial supports agriculture and environment management
- Improving remote monitoring, using sensors and the role of space technologies
- technical innovation, spatial aps, cloud computing, survey innovation, RPAS
- data analytics, crowd sourcing, machine learning, artificial intelligence, automation, data partnerships
- surveying - land, cadastral, hydrographic, aerial survey, engineering, mining
- 3D, digital engineering, LiDAR, reality meshes, BIM
- Mobility, emergency management, spatial digital twin, environment, community, smart cities, utilities, coastal management, climate change
- convergence of space and spatial
- from a variety of sectors – mining, defence, planning, conservation, agroforestry, local, state and federal government …
Submit an abstract on your proposed presentation by completing the brief form here. The call for abstracts closes on Friday 9 December 2022, so start thinking about how you can get involved!
A reminder that all presentations must be educational in nature - sales presentations will not be accepted.
Tickets for APSEA-WA only (individual or full table of 8) are available, if you would like to join us to celebrate the outstanding work of local professionals. We will be announcing the WA winners of the prestigious industry and individual 2022 Asia-Pacific Spatial Excellence Awards, with a delicious meal and drinks.
Registration for the event is now open for both the conference and APSEA dinner below - with great discounts for members!
Sponsorship is available for this event - take the chance to connect with clients old and new! Click here to view the sponsorship proposal with all the details.