AHSCP Panel Members
Panel members must be members of the Hydrography Commission and Level 1 certified hydrographic surveyors. They are elected from the list of current certified hydrographic surveyors. The incumbent Hydrographer of Australia chairs the Panel as an ex-officio member.
- Chair - Commodore Fiona Freeman, RAN
- Private Practice - Neil Hewitt
- Hydrography for Coastal Zone Management - Venessa O'Connell
- Nautical Charting Hydrography - Nigel Townsend
- Education - Richard Cullen
- Industrial Offshore Surveying - Martin 'Cass' Castalanelli
AHSCP Panel Elections
The term of office for Panel members is two years. In order to maintain continuity, elections are held annually around the Aug / Sep period.
Odd year elections: Private Practice / Hydrography for Coastal Zone Management
Even year elections: Nautical Charting Hydrography / Education / Industrial Offshore Surveying