Are you worried you have missed out on nominating a colleague or industry superstar for a 2020 Asia-Pacific Spatial Excellence Awards? Don't worry! Nominations have been extended and now close on Monday 28 September 2020. This gives you an extra month to prepare one (or perhaps two!) spectacular nominations.
There is no denying it - 2020 has been a challenge for all. Here is your chance to put some sparkle on the year!
You know that person. The quiet achiever. The selfless professional. The advocator for best practice. The educator. The mentor. Let’s add APSEA winner to their CV!
Shine a light on them and acknowledge their contributions to the profession. Consider nominating your colleague or peer for any of the following individual APSEA categories:
- Professional of the Year (open to SSSI & S+SNZ members only)
- Young Professional of the Year (open to SSSI & S+SNZ members only)
- Women's Leadership Award
- Educational Development Award
- Postgraduate Student Award
- Undergraduate Student Award
- Vocational Education Training (VET) Student Award
- Special Achievement Award
Our community significantly benefits from innovative surveying and spatial industry collaborations and projects. It’s time to share and acknowledge their success! Consider nominating your company or project team for the following industry APSEA categories:
- Award for Spatial Enablement
- Award for Innovation and Commercialisation
- Award for Technical Excellence
- Award for People and Community
- Award for Environment and Sustainability
To find out more about the individual and industry APSEAs and to nominate visit the APSEA website.
Nominations are due by Monday 28 September 2020. Don’t forget it is free to nominate.
Be part of the premier spatial and surveying awards and help celebrate our industry – nominate today!