Following the success of our sold-out presentation skills workshop in 2018, SSSI-SA are seeking expressions of interest to attend this event in September 2019.
STEP UP! A Presentation skills workshop to encourage you to speak up and increase your visibility within your industry.
Step Up! Yes, you are good enough! Yes, you have a valuable message to share and Yes! Your voice needs to be heard. Conference organisers are under increasing pressure to have diversity on the stage. This is your opportunity to contribute; it’s time to step up. Attend this half-day workshop to develop your confidence and manage your internal voice.
Topics will include:
- Defining your presentation objective
- Tailoring your presentation to the audience
- Developing your topic – mind mapping
- Structuring your presentation so it is easy to follow
- Weaving in stories with your experience to increase engagement
- Delivering with passion
- Answering questions & thinking on your feet
- How to prevent death by PowerPoint
Sharon Ferrier, a dynamic corporate educator, facilitator, coach and speaker from Persuasive Presentations, will lead this workshop. Sharon has a knack for making the complex simple. She believes that passionate people persuade’ and that to make your message stick, you need to balance information with delivery style.
Register your interest in attending this workshop by completing the contact form.
- Step Up is a half-day workshop and will be scheduled for a week-day in September 2019 (date to be confirmed).
- Places on the Step Up! Workshop will be charged at a rate of $90 for SSSI Members and $150 for Non-Members.
- Numbers will be strictly limited, so get in early when registrations open.
- CPD Points: 3 SSSI CPD Points available to SSSI Members.
- Refreshments will be provided.