The Surveying and Spatial Technical Advisory Group is currently working on behalf of ARTIBUS to review training packages available through the national TAFE system.
The following training package components are currently being reviewed and developed:
- 7 qualifications:
- CPP20116 Certificate II in Surveying and Spatial Information Services
- CPP30216 Certificate III in Surveying and Spatial Information Services
- CPP40216 Certificate IV in Surveying
- CPP40316 Certificate IV in Spatial Information Services
- CPP50116 Diploma of Surveying
- CPP50216 Diploma of Spatial Information Services
- CPP60116 Advanced Diploma of Surveying
- 64 units of competency.
SSSI South Australia is participating in this review and all interested members are encouraged to contribute by completing the online questionnaire available here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe5d8j3khCvVunvlmlqLncx180RaWAompfPB-4NEy49_a9-IA/viewform?usp=sf_link
More details on the project can be found here: http://www.artibus.com.au/project/?project_id=34