Congratulations to SSS-DLN: Space, Spatial & Surveying Diversity Leadership Network for releasing the SSS-DLN Strategic Plan 2021-2025.
The SSS-DLN brings together leaders from business, government, research, and education to provide visible advocacy for diversity and inclusion within the space, spatial, and surveying professions. Membership is open to individuals from the space,
geospatial, and surveying profession in Australia and New Zealand.
The SSS-DLN will focus on:
- Creating an active network of change makers who are educated about and empowered to support diversity, inclusion, equity, and belonging in our sectors.
- Monitoring and reporting on the state of diversity and inclusion across our sectors.
- Supporting our sectors to lead by example so we better reflect the people and communities we serve.
- Sharing stories that educate and empower our industry to advance diversity and inclusion.
- Recognising and rewarding diversity and inclusion champions so there is
greater recognition and promotion of the positive contribution made by
individuals and organisations towards holistic and longterm changes
To join the SSS-DLN, click here