The 2nd round of Project Funding is now open for 2021. The Surveyors Trust is calling for submissions for new projects.
The Surveyors’ Trust encourages applications and enquiries from the surveying and spatial industry. Projects must meet the objectives and core values of The Surveyors’ Trust being:
- Education – all surveyors are educated to a high, consistent standard and achieve recognised qualifications
- Professional development – all surveyors continue to expand their knowledge over the life of their career
- Mentoring – experienced surveyors support less experienced surveyors and advance the “industry of tomorrow”
- Recognition – surveyors are acknowledged for their contribution to society
- Sharing – royalties from centrally stored intellectual property are reinvested in projects to advance the spatial industry
- Ethics – surveyors uphold the integrity of the spatial industry
- Quality and innovation – surveyors conduct high quality, evidenced-based work and seek innovative approaches that will advance the spatial industry
- Preference will be given to projects that are jointly funded with government or other funding organisations.
To apply, CLICK HERE and download the application form
This round of submissions closes on 15th July 2021 so be quick and get your applications to CEO@thesurveyorstrust.org.au