The new RS&P National Chair - Dr Petra Helmholz - was elected on 7 March 2018.
February/March Event Highlights:
Shared organisation of GOING PLACES 14 (Professional Seminar Series) @UWA on 15/03/2018
Topic: Finding Water Data – The ways and means you should know about.
- Nawaraj Tiwari MC
- Lachlan Shaw: Santo Antonio de Tanna shipwreck reconstruction
- Venkat Coimbatore; Water Corp, Dangerous Work Inspection with Drones
- Oliver Looker: NGIS, Inland Water Data Planet Satellite Collection
- Peter Fearns: EnSTaR, Soapbox : A career in Environmental Remote Sensing
- Ralph-Talbot-Smith: Dept Transport, Coastal bathymetry and other water based dataset availability.
- Bryan Boruff, UWA, Changing water system vulnerability in WA's Wheatbelt region
- Kerry Smyth, SSSI, Certification Update
Curtin Spatial Sciences Colloquium with Dr Dimitri Bulatov (Fraunhofer Institute of Optronics, System Technologies and Image Exploitation, Germany) talking about Semantic scene reconstruction on 20/02/2018.
Curtin Spatial Sciences Colloquium with Associate Professor Guenther Retscher who will be presenting on Differential Wi-Fi – A new opportunity for localisation of individuals and groups of smartphone app users. 5 April 2018. See events page for further details.