The Asia-Pacific Spatial Excellence Awards celebrate the achievements of top spatial information enterprises and individuals, and showcase the finest projects and most significant performance of professionals that the surveying and spatial industry has to offer. The program is jointly coordinated by SSSI and SIBA|GITA.
The Queensland APSEA program provides a stepping stone for organisations and individuals to be nominated in the Oceanic Asia-Pacific Spatial Excellence Awards, held each year at the Locate Conference.
The APSEA-Q individual categories are:
- SSSI Professional of the Year (Regional & National) Open to Members Only
- SSSI Young Professional of the Year (Regional & National) Open to Members Only
- SSSI Women’s Leadership Award (Regional & National)
- SSSI Educational Development Award (Regional & National)
- SSSI Postgraduate Student Award (Regional & National)
- SSSI Undergraduate Student Award (Regional & National)
- SSSI Vocational Education Training (VET) Student Award (Regional & National)
The APSEA-Q industry categories are:
- Award for Spatial Enablement
- Award for Innovation and Commercialisation
- Award for Technical Excellence
- Award for People and Community
- Award for Environment and Sustainability
- Award for Export
The 2019 Queensland Asia-Pacific Spatial Excellence Awards have now concluded, with our fantastic winners now being entered into the national competition taking place at Locate20.
If you would like to see some of the outstanding previous winners of the awards, both from Queensland and across the country, visit apsea.org.au